Tuesday, October 12, 2010
From Planting to War
During my childhood days, I watch this game show together with my family. I remember that our TV then was Black and White.
I am a die-hard Farmville fan. Even I am not feeling well I have to make sure that my land was plowed, harvest the fruits or flowers on time or else I wasted my money and time.
One day, I saw a post from one of my friends in FB (Mommy Helen) that she was asking help for Family Feud game... I click the link and the rest is history.
Every time I play the game and my mom is just around, I also hear her saying "The FAMILY FEUD" which is a catchy line. But its weird though.
Well, who ever think of this adding to FB application... you are a genius! Thanks...
BTW, if you have any comments or reactions, just keep it to yourselves. I don't care.
Labels:
Facebook,
Family Feud,
Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment